The Cybersecurity program at Bellevue University prepares you to:
- Prevent network attacks by applying digital protection techniques across systems and platforms
- Detect and mitigate cyberattacks with the use of tools and countermeasures
- Manage information security risk and identify system vulnerabilities
- Develop a business continuity plan in the event of a security incident/cyberattack
- Implement digital forensics investigative techniques
Bellevue University offers the Cybersecurity Master’s degree online or in-class.
- The traditional term format, in-class or online, is geared for entry or mid-level professionals and follows our standard schedule for completion of a master's degree.
- An accelerated cohort option is available to professionals with work experience in MIS, IT, or Information Security fields and possessing current security certification, and is offered online.
Bellevue University’s Master of Science in Cybersecurity will enable you to:
- Develop, evaluate, and communicate information and physical security policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Assess and apply information technology governance, risk management, and compliance procedures.
- Recommend control strategies to mitigate identified risks to information technology assets and manage responses to security incidents.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Forensics
- Information Security Management
- Physical, Operations, and Personnel Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Human Aspects of Cybersecurity
- Ethical Hacking and Response
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security View 180 other Masters in IT Security in United States
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States. The financial documents must meet the following criteria:
- Affidavit of Support Form
International595 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 595 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National595 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 595 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.