Faculty with real experience prepares you with the knowledge and skill to recommend solutions that safeguard an organization’s information technology systems.
The curriculum is designed to expand your expertise in protection and risk management techniques and graduates with this advanced degree in cybersecurity will open up wide opportunities in both public and private sector careers.
The Cybersecurity program at Bellevue University prepares you to:
- Prevent network attacks by applying digital protection techniques across systems and platforms
- Detect and mitigate cyber attacks with the use of tools and countermeasures
- Manage information security risk and identify system vulnerabilities
- Develop a business continuity plan in the event of a security incident/cyber attack
- Implement digital forensics investigative techniques
Bellevue University’s Master of Science in Cybersecurity will enable you to:
- Develop, evaluate, and communicate information and physical security policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Assess and apply information technology governance, risk management, and compliance procedures.
- Recommend control strategies to mitigate identified risks to information technology assets and manage responses to security incidents.
- Computer Forensics
- Information Security Management
- Physical, Operations, and Personnel Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Human Aspects of Cybersecurity
- Ethical Hacking and Response
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIT Security View 178 other Masters in IT Security in United States
General requirementsAdmission requirements:
- Completed Application Form
- Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States
International Applies to you585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National Applies to you585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.