Designed to equip you with these skills, the Accounting program at Bellevue University focuses on the application of accounting to realistic business and organizational scenarios.
- All coursework in the in-class or online master's degree program counts toward the 150 credit hours required for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam.
- The in-class or online Master's in Accounting program will complete all requirements for the CPA exam for most students.
To prepare you as a well-rounded professional accountant, controller, auditor, or entrepreneur, you will develop high-level skills in:
- Advanced cost accounting and accounting theory
- Tax accountancy
- Internal accounting and accounting information systems
With an in-depth understanding of these skills, you will be able to provide valuable insight into the finances of any organization – and become an indispensable asset to any employer.
Upon completion of the Master of Science in Accounting program you will be able to:
- Apply financial accounting, tax, and auditing information to solve relevant issues and problems.
- Effectively communicate essential financial and nonfinancial information to organizational stakeholders.
- Apply strategic and critical thinking to solve problems and develop decisions.
- Evaluate the ethical and professional components of various accounting and organizational decisions.
- Interpret the impact of global and international business issues on the reporting of accounting information.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Accounting Problems
- Accounting Theory
- International Accounting
- Advanced Cost Accounting
- Taxation of Business Entities
- Financial Auditing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAccounting View 545 other Masters in Accounting in United States
General requirementsAdmission requirements:
- Completed Application Form
- Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States
International585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.