The Healthcare Administration program at Bellevue University prepares professionals who are seeking leadership roles within:
- Medical group practices
- Long-term care organizations
- Home health
- Public health administration
The online MHA program will help you develop the decision-making and other advanced skills the Healthcare Leadership Alliance (HLA) has defined for ensuring the delivery of quality healthcare. The MHA degree is recognized in the healthcare field as an important credential for assuming a position of significant authority in hospital administration or healthcare management.
The online MHA cohort degree program allows you to progress from start to finish with a tight-knit group of peers who each contribute unique professional backgrounds and experiences, along with guidance from faculty with real-world industry expertise. Integrating hands-on, applied learning with theory, all Bellevue University degrees are designed to deliver a transformative learning experience that is flexible to accommodate your personal and work life.
The Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) degree will help prepare you for a leadership role within healthcare organizations with the relevant skills to advance your career. Graduates will learn to:
- Analyze behaviors demonstrated by a healthcare leader regarding effectiveness and subsequent recommendations for development.
- Assess the integration of operational systems within healthcare organizations for improved patient and organizational outcomes.
- Evaluate the integration and application of health information technology (HIT) best practices in healthcare organizations for improved decision making, care delivery or business outcomes.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Team Development
- Health Information Technology and Administration
- Quality Management
- Legal, Ethical, and Compliance Issues
- Organizational Design and Delivery Systems
- Healthcare Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Management View 181 other Masters in Health Management in United States
General requirementsAdmission requirements:
- Completed Application Form
- Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States
International585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.