The rapid growth and change within the healthcare system have created demand for health services managers. As a health administrator, you can lead dynamic organizations and make a difference in patient care by finding creative solutions to complex issues. Health administrators may be responsible for services, facilities, programs, budgets, staff, and relationships with other organizations as well as the public.
Bellevue University offers the Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) online. The online MHA program prepares professionals who are seeking leadership roles within:
- Medical group practices
- Long-term care organizations
- Home health
- Public health administration
The MHA degree is recognized in the healthcare field as an important credential for assuming a position of significant authority in hospital administration or healthcare management.
The Healthcare Administration program from Bellevue University will help prepare you for a leadership role within healthcare organizations with the relevant skills to advance your career. Graduates will learn to:
- Analyze behaviors demonstrated by a healthcare leader regarding effectiveness and subsequent recommendations for development.
- Assess the integration of operational systems within healthcare organizations for improved patient and organizational outcomes.
- Evaluate the integration and application of health information technology (HIT) best practices in healthcare organizations for improved decision making, care delivery or business outcomes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Team Development
- Health Information Technology and Administration
- Quality Management
- Legal, Ethical, and Compliance Issues
- Organizational Design and Delivery Systems
- Healthcare Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 269 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States. The financial documents must meet the following criteria:
- Affidavit of Support Form
International21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.