With the Bellevue University Master’s in Human Services online, you will develop the management skills and global perspective to make a positive difference in the lives of the people you serve. Whether you want to work directly with people in need, lead others, or work to support service organizations through funding and outreach, the degree will help you reach your goals. You'll gain an in-depth understanding of central issues in human services organizations and the ethical standards for working with diverse populations.
In your final capstone course, you will have an opportunity for hands-on practical application in an internship, fieldwork experience, or independent project in which you can directly apply your administrative skills and knowledge. Our online master's degree program is both for individuals already employed in a human services field and those planning careers in the human services profession. Integrating hands-on, applied learning with theory, all Bellevue University degrees are designed to deliver a transformative learning experience that is flexible to accommodate your personal and work life.
The Human Services program at Bellevue University is a non-licensure degree and is not intended for those seeking mental health licensure or the practice of mental health counseling. (For an online counseling degree, see the Masters in Clinical Counseling). After successful completion of the online Master's in Human Services degree, graduates will be able to do the following:
- Analyze the role of professional and ethical standards in human services.
- Communicate effectively through writing, visual and public presentations.
- Achieve a level of knowledge across disciplines that will prepare individual for a career in human services administration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Services Administration
- Statistics and Quantitative Research Methods
- Ethics for Human Services
- Qualitative Research Methods and Program Evaluation
- Community Engagement
- Communications for Human Services
- Social and Cultural Diversity
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 138 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States. The financial documents must meet the following criteria:
- Affidavit of Support Form
International21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.