With the Human Services program at Bellevue University, you will develop the management skills and global perspective to make a positive difference in the lives of the people you serve.
Whether you want to work directly with people in need, lead others, or work to support service organizations through funding and outreach, the degree will help you reach your goals. You'll gain an in-depth understanding of central issues in human services organizations and the ethical standards for working with diverse populations.
In your final capstone course, you will have an opportunity for hands-on practical application in an internship, fieldwork experience, or independent project in which you can directly apply your administrative skills and knowledge.
The Human Services program at Bellevue University is both for individuals already employed in a human services field and those planning careers in the human services profession. Integrating hands-on, applied to learn with theory.
The Master's in Human Services is a non-licensure degree and is not intended for those seeking mental health licensure or the practice of mental health counseling. (For an online counseling degree, see the Masters in Clinical Counseling). After successful completion of the online Master's in Human Services degree, graduates will be able to do the following:
- Analyze the role of ethical standards in human services.
- Assess funding strategies and the financial impact on a nonprofit organization’s ability to meet its objectives.
- Apply leadership and management theories and principles in a human services environment.
- Analyze the role of community engagement in the human services field.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Human Services Administration
- Statistics and Quantitative Research Methods
- Ethics for Human Services
- Qualitative Research Methods and Program Evaluation
- Community Engagement
- Communications for Human Services
- Social and Cultural Diversity
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 229 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
General requirementsAdmission requirements:
- Completed Application Form
- Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States
International585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.