The Master of Science in School Psychology at Mercy College New York offers 3 tracks to your Career as a School Psychologist:
- School Psychologist
- School Psychologist w/a bilingual extension
- School Psychologist w/a specialty in early childhood
Qualified students may elect to pursue the 72 credit Bilingual School Psychology program.
Provisional Certification in New York State can be transferred to Permanent Certification after two years of employment as a School Psychologist.
Many of our alumni work in different states. Each candidate will be required to contact the state board for reciprocity, or other info needed to transfer a certification to another state. Most states do offer either reciprocity with NY or will provide information necessary on what needs to be completed for a certification in their state.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Developmental Psychology
- Stats & Rsrch Mthdlgy I
- Stats & Rsrch Mthdlgy II
- Nrlgcl Fctrs in Bhvr
- Devlpmntl Psychopathology
- Psychl & Educnl Assessment
- Dgns of Lrning Prblms
- Indvdl Assmt: Cgntv I
- Indvdl Assmt: Cgntv II
- Indvdl Assmt: Prsnlty I
- Indvdl Assmt: Prsnlty II
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis except for a few graduate programs.
DisciplinesPsychology View 899 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Complete a graduate application
- Submit a nonrefundable $40 application fee.
- Submit official baccalaureate transcript(s)
- Supporting documents may be required depending on program of interest, which may include:
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Test scores
- Additional transcripts from other colleges or universities
International842 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 842 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National842 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 842 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Graduate Registration Fees
- 12 credits or more : $310/term
- Less than 12 credits: $155/term
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.