The Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) at Mercy College New York provides students with opportunities to demonstrate initiative and immediately apply their learning to dynamic, real-time situations within their organizations. For corporate cohorts, the curriculum is further customized to ensure a direct correlation between organizational initiatives and student learning.
The MSOL program brings together international teams of working professionals. Through interactive, group-based learning experiences, students will be prepared to:
- Identify current challenges of organizational leadership in historical context;
- Master the techniques of collaborative team communication;
- Establish and facilitate successful team projects;
- Harness human ingenuity, technology and environmental change to foster continuous learning and competitive advantage
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Becoming Transformational Ldr
- Practicing Ethical Leadership
- Aligning Meaning and Purpose
- Collaborative Communication
- Leading Diverse Teams
- Leading Team Projects
- Build Sustainable Organization
- Developing Learning Systems
- Implementing Change Initiative
- Capstone Preparation Seminar
- Professional Development Plan/Research Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour View 2227 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Test scores
- Additional transcripts from other colleges or universities
International31284 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 948 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31284 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 948 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.