The Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) at Mercy College New York provides students with opportunities to demonstrate initiative and immediately apply their learning to dynamic, real-time situations within their organizations. For corporate cohorts, the curriculum is further customized to ensure a direct correlation between organizational initiatives and student learning.
The MSOL program brings together international teams of working professionals. Through interactive, group-based learning experiences, students will be prepared to:
- Identify current challenges of organizational leadership in historical context;
- Master the techniques of collaborative team communication;
- Establish and facilitate successful team projects;
- Harness human ingenuity, technology and environmental change to foster continuous learning and competitive advantage
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Becoming Transformational Ldr
- Practicing Ethical Leadership
- Aligning Meaning and Purpose
- Collaborative Communication
- Leading Diverse Teams
- Leading Team Projects
- Build Sustainable Organization
- Developing Learning Systems
- Implementing Change Initiative
- Capstone Preparation Seminar
- Professional Development Plan/Research Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis except for a few graduate programs.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1499 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Complete a graduate application
- Submit a nonrefundable $40 application fee.
- Submit official baccalaureate transcript(s)
- Supporting documents may be required depending on program of interest, which may include:
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Test scores
- Additional transcripts from other colleges or universities
International860 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 860 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National861 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 861 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Graduate Registration Fees
- 12 credits or more : $310/term
- Less than 12 credits: $155/term
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.