Students work in a range of positions including assistant principal, principal, executive director, director, staff developer and curriculum supervisor.
The Educational Administration program at Mercy College New York prepares teachers and other eligible school personnel to serve at the building or district level as:
- assistant superintendent
- an in other multi-building supervisory positions in public and private education
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Using Data for Instruction and Educational Policy
- Curriculum and Teaching: Theories into Practice
- Family and Community Engagement
- Leadership in Instructional Supervison
- Organizational Dynamics and Cultures of School Systems
- Educational Finance and Management
- Legal Aspects of the Administration of Schools
- Clinic for School and District Administrators
- Administrative Internship
- Government and Policy Issues for School District Leaders
- Functions of Human Capitol in Educational Administration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology Teaching View 3783 other Masters in Education in United States
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Test scores
- Additional transcripts from other colleges or universities
International33372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 927 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 927 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.