Core courses of the Organizational Leadership program offered by Saint Ambrose University include leadership theory, conflict management, strategic planning, communication in organizations, leading change, and more.
You choose your electives from a long list that includes servant leadership, ethical and social responsibility of business, human behavior in organizations, not-for-profit sectors, and managing across cultures. That means you cater your degree to your personal and professional goals and interests.
Our 36-credit-hour program can be completed in a little over two years by taking one course per session for 12 sessions. We offer two, eight-week sessions in the fall; two, eight-week sessions in the spring; and one summer session. Class meets once a week for four hours in the evening which allows students to continue working full-time.
We also offer the program in an accelerated format. You could earn an MOL in as few as 12 months.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership Theory
- Decision-Making and Leadership
- Conflict Management
- Planning Strategically
- Strategic Communication in Organizations
- Leading Organizational Change
- Dialogical Skills
- Leadership Work Action Project
- Leadership Research Paper
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour View 2229 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- To become an SAU Fighting Bee you need a cumulative unweighted grade point average of 2.5 or above (on a 4.0 unweighted scale) from an accredited high school.
- St. Ambrose University has a test-optional* admissions process, but if you would like to submit scores, please make sure they are submitted either on high school transcript(s) or from the appropriate testing service. Send your test score(s) to St. Ambrose by using these codes, ACT: 1352, SAT: 6617.
International21360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 712 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 712 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Davenport
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.