Nursing Education Careers at the University of North Georgia
Employment of registered nurses is projected to grow 16 percent from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations, which means there will be a demand for nurse educators to teach the next generation of nurses. Growth will occur for a number of reasons, including an increased emphasis on preventive care; growing rates of chronic conditions, such as diabetes and obesity; and demand for healthcare services from the baby-boom population, as they live longer and more active lives.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Health Assessment for Advanced Practice Nurses
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Curriculum Development in Nursing Education
- Instructional Design and Teaching Strategies for Nursing Educa
- Advanced Practice Theory
- Assessment. Measurement. & Evaluation in Nursing Education
- Advanced Nursing Essentials
- Clinical Practice Immersion for Nurse Educators
- Advanced Nursing Research
- Practicum in Academic Nursing Education
- Nursing Education Leadership Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 740 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- One year post-licensure clinical work experience in the United States.
- Current unencumbered Georgia or compact registered nurse license.
- Submit official SAT or ACT scores and meet traditional freshman criteria.
- You must be able to prove that you have the equivalent of at least $39,000 USD in the bank to finance your education if you are applying for a bachelor's degree, or $29,000 USD if applying for an associate degree.
International658 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 658 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National658 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 658 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State186 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 186 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.