The Teaching program at University of North Georgia offers degrees in the following teaching fields:
- Health & PE Education (P-12)
- Middle Grades Certification with concentration(s) in
- Language Arts
- Social Science
- Secondary Education - English (6-12)
- Secondary Education - History (6-12)
- Secondary Education - Mathematics (6-12)
Am I "Content Ready"?
If you are seeking initial teaching certification in a teaching field not associated with your undergraduate degree, submit a copy of your undergraduate transcript to the College of Education Graduate office for evaluation by an academic advisor for content courses.
Applicants accepted into the MAT program must satisfy the required GACE Subject Tests before the start of the program. Consult the Georgia Professional Standards Commissionnew window website for required subject tests.
- Strategies For Effect Teaching
- Curriculum & Assessment
- Teaching Diverse Learners
- Instructional & Behavioral Mgt
- Teaching Reading Content Area
- Educational Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3085 other Masters in Education in United States
- Baccalaureate from a regionally accredited, four year institution with at least a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 (4.0 scale) calculated in accordance with Graduate Admissions procedures.
- GRE General Test score not less than 301 verbal and quantitative scores combined) or a score not less than 391 on the Miller Analogies Test (MAT). You may EXEMPT the GRE or MAT with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (4.0 scale) calculated in accordance with Graduate Admissions procedures or with a master’s degree in any field from a regionally accredited institution.
International27480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 916 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 916 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State6900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 230 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Dahlonega
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.