About the Master of Arts in Teaching at the University of North Georgia
If you are seeking initial teaching certification in a teaching field not associated with your undergraduate degree, submit a copy of your undergraduate transcript to the College of Education Graduate office for evaluation by an academic advisor for content courses.
Applicants accepted into the MAT program must satisfy the required GACE Subject Tests before the start of the program.
Consult the Georgia Professional Standards Commissionnew window website for required subject tests.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Strategies For Effect Teaching
- Curriculum & Assessment
- Teaching Diverse Learners
- Instructional & Behavioral Mgt
- Teaching Reading Content Area
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3510 other Masters in Education in United States
- Graduate Admissions Application.
- Non-refundable application fee.
- Georgia Pre-Service Application new window
- A copy of your Driver's License or Passport for the Lawful Presence Verification.
- Official scores for GACE I and GACE II. GACE I may be exempted with acceptable scores on the SAT, ACT; or Graduate Record Exam General Test (GRE).
- Proof of lawful presence in the United States.
International916 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 916 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National916 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 916 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State230 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 230 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.