Master of Arts with a Major in History
The major in history degree offered by University of North Georgia is not just for those aspiring to become historians or teachers. The program provides students with skills designed to help them advance in a wide variety of career choices. Graduates will master the analytical tools for making ethical and intelligent decisions in the global environment.
More informationVisit official programme website
- U.S. History
- Colonial America
- Early National U.S.
- Studies in History of Evol Sci
- Social/Cultural Hist US 1860
- Soc/Cultrl Hist US. 1860-Pres
- Soc Movements in Modrn America
- A History of American Sports
- Social History of Rock & Roll
- Spec Top:'War & Society in Amer
- American Revolution
- Appalachian Studies
- Civil War and Reconstruction
- Georgia History
- Studies in European History
- Hist of West Civilization II
- Early Modern Europe
- Nineteenth Century Europe
- World War I
- Twentieth Century Europe
- Modern France
- Modern Britain
- Modern Germany
- Studies in Latin America
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory View 493 other Masters in History in United States
- Anthropology, history, international affairs, philosophy, political science or other appropriate majors at the undergraduate level.
- Official General Record Exam (GRE) scores. Note: Only test scores less than five years old will be considered.
- Submit official SAT or ACT scores and meet traditional freshman criteria.
- You must be able to prove that you have the equivalent of at least $39,000 USD in the bank to finance your education if you are applying for a bachelor's degree, or $29,000 USD if applying for an associate degree.
International916 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 916 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National916 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 916 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State230 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 230 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.