The International Affairs program at University of North Georgia provides students the research and analytical skills to help them to advance in their profession or begin to explore a career in international affairs. All program instruction for the MAIA program is delivered online. All courses necessary for the degree are offered on a two-year rotation.
- International Political Economy
- Research Methods for International Affairs
- Foreign Policy Process
- Theories of Comparative Politics
- Global Governance
- Leadership & Organizational Theory
- International Security Issues
- European Security Issues
- National Security Policy of the United States
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations International Business View 51 other Masters in International Relations in United States
- Baccalaureate from a regionally accredited, four-year institution with at least a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 (4.0 scale) calculated in accordance with Graduate Admissions procedures.
- Baccalaureate from a regionally accredited, four-year institution and a minimum score of 301 (verbal and quantitative sections combined) on the GRE.
- Two UNG recommendation formsnew window.
- A 600-word personal statement describing the specific interest in the MAIA degree and any background in the field of international affairs.
International5454 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 303 USD per credit during 24 months.
National5454 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 303 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.