Master of Arts in International Affairs
The Department of International Affairs at the University of North Georgia offers six undergraduate degrees, two minors, and two graduate degrees in the areas of political science, international affairs, and strategic and security studies. Two of our undergraduate political science degrees focus on pre-law and american politics.
We invite you to explore your options and find out how we can get you started on your career!
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theory of International Relations
- Theory of International Political Economy
- Research Methods for International Affairs
- Foreign Policy Process
- Theories of Comparative Politics
- Global Governance
- Leadership & Organizational Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations View 360 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Two UNG recommendation formsnew window.
- A 600-word personal statement describing the specific interest in the MAIA degree and any background in the field of international affairs.
- Submit official SAT or ACT scores and meet traditional freshman criteria.
- You must be able to prove that you have the equivalent of at least $39,000 USD in the bank to finance your education if you are applying for a bachelor's degree, or $29,000 USD if applying for an associate degree.
International658 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 658 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National658 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 658 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State186 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 186 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.