Prepare to impact the future of nursing with the online Nursing - Nurse Educator program at Walsh University.
Graduate ready to earn your Nurse Educator certification. Expand your understanding of procedures, skills and clinical reasoning related to health and nursing to improve nursing practice. Gain an understanding of creating materials that encourage professional development and training.
Learn to design and implement a curriculum as well as various teaching strategies. As a Nurse Educator, graduates will be prepared to teach in a variety of settings and influence the next generation of nursing professionals.
- Theoretical Development of Nursing Science
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Teaching Strategies
- Seminar and Practicum in Advanced Specialty
- Practicum in Nursing Education
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 367 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- No GRE or GMAT required
- BSN degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Current, unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Complete of an undergraduate or graduate-level statistics course
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions attended
- No application fee
International12180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 725 USD per credit during 30 months.
National12180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 725 USD per credit during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.