An fnp nurse fills a growing demand for primary care providers
An Family Nurse Practitioner nurse who graduates at Walsh University from an online MSN program or FNP Certificate program is increasingly being called upon to fulfill the essential need for primary healthcare. The National Governors Association predicts that by 2019, the number of visits to primary care providers will increase by approximately 15-25 million per year while the American Association for Nurse Practitioners (AANP) notes that less than 14% of physicians are entering primary care practice. Due to the dwindling number of primary care physicians, an FNP nurse is perfectly positioned to help to fill the gap for primary care providers.
With a focus on preventative care, health care policy, health promotion, clinical assessment and management, Walsh University’s MSN-FNP online program can help you prepare to become a confident family nurse practitioner, ready to make a difference in the lives of patients’ and entire communities as a primary care provider. An online MSN program can provide a nurse with the family care skills that healthcare organizations and clinics need.
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Adv Health Assessment
- Clinical Assessment & Management
- FNP: Care of Family in Primary Care
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNursing View 244 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Admission requirements international
- Completed online application for admission
- Official transcripts from the last 4 years of high school/college.
- Official university transcripts, if applicable. Students transferring from another university
- Additional admissions materials may be required by request of counselor
- Complete our free online application
- Official high school transcripts
- Scores from the American College Test (ACT), Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), or Classic Learning Test (CLT). (Or for Walsh's Test Optional Admissions Policy, click here.)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- An essay is highly recommended
International705 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 705 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National705 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 705 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!