Change your perception about care
The online healthcare management at Walsh University prepares you to look at the industry from multiple perspectives and the critical thinking to adapt as well as resolve any business scenario that comes your way.
- Sustainable Ethical Leadership
- Organ Behavior & Communication
- Financial Accounting & Mgmt
- Information Systems
- Applied Org Research&Analysis
- Quality & Performance Mgmt
- Legal & Policy Aspect Hlthcare
- Healthcare Organizat & Systems
- Healthcare Finance/Economics
- Healthcare Strategy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 384 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Admission requirements international
- Completed online application for admission
- Official transcripts from the last 4 years of high school/college.
- Official university transcripts, if applicable. Students transferring from another university
- Additional admissions materials may be required by request of counselor
- Complete our free online application
- Official high school transcripts
- Scores from the American College Test (ACT), Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), or Classic Learning Test (CLT). (Or for Walsh's Test Optional Admissions Policy, click here.)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- An essay is highly recommended
International725 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 725 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National725 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 725 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!