The Healthcare Management program from Walsh University prepares you to look at the industry from multiple perspectives and the critical thinking to adapt as well as resolve any business scenario that comes your way.
According to U.S. News and World Report, the top jobs for MBA graduates in the healthcare industry are:
- Corporate development associate
- Healthcare consultant
- Strategic project manager
- Hospital administrator
- Brand manager
Healthcare professions Walsh University graduates have held include:
- Non-profit government relations director
- Medical center practice manager
- Hospital case manager
- General manager
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, individuals 25 and older with a master’s degree earned approximately $10,000 more a year than their counterparts with a bachelor’s degree. The median pay for healthcare management positions was more than $90,000 per year. The industry is expected to grow by 17% by 2024, leading to the creation of more than 500,000 jobs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sustainable Ethical Leadership
- Organ Behavior & Communication
- Financial Accounting & Mgmt
- Information Systems
- Applied Org Research&Analysis
- Quality & Performance Mgmt
- Legal & Policy Aspect Hlthcare
- Healthcare Organizat & Systems
- Healthcare Finance/Economics
- Healthcare Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 228 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions attended
- Current resume
- No application fee
International26100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 725 USD per credit during 12 months.
National26100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 725 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.