The Human Resources Management program at the Houston Baptist University ffers a global view of the HRM function and helps students appreciate the impact that HR changes can have on the organization. The curriculum and course content continue to evolve to provide students with the latest and most valuable knowledge and skills needed by high-performing HR professionals.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Staffing and Performance Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Legal Challenges in HR Management
- History of Management, Human Resources, and Employment Relations
- Human Resource Management for H R Professionals
- Training and Development
- Management ofGlobal HR
- Strategic Planning and HRM Challenges
- Organizational Problems, Diagnostics, and Solutions
- Transformational Leadership and Ethics
- Foreign Cultures
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- International student application deadline is at least two months prior to the stated deadlines above.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management Corporate Communication View 153 other Masters in Corporate Communication in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Houston Baptist University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Show proof of sufficient English skills
- TOEFL, IELTS, SAT and/or ACT scores, OR
- Completion of two (2) classes of collegiate English taken in the United States
- Certificate of completion from Language Consultants International (ESL program)
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent at an accredited institution of higher education whose instruction is conducted in English.
International22800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11400 USD per semester during 12 months.
National22800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11400 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Houston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.