Opportunities for interprofessional collaboration and practicum experiences across ages, disorders, and settings.
What to Expect
- Nazareth College's Speech-Language Pathology graduate program is nationally accredited. Graduates are eligible to apply for certification by ASHA, and to apply for licensing and teacher certification by the New York State Education Department.
- Supportive, accessible faculty members are licensed, experienced as practitioners and instructors, and have a variety of research interests.
- Neuroanatomy of the Speech and Hearing Mechanism
- Alternative and Augmentative Communication
- Feeding and Swallowing Disorders
- Autism Supports Across the Lifespan
- Medical Speech-Language Pathology
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Linguistics View 387 other Masters in Communication Studies in United States
- Transcripts from all colleges attended
- DO NOT send your transcript directly to Nazareth College - we are not able to upload transcripts into CSDCAS. They need to be sent directly to CSDCAS.
- a professional statement
- two letters of recommendation
- GRE scores (Nazareth College code: 4332)
- Proof of teacher certification, if applicable
International25117 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 985 USD per credit during 24 months.
National25117 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 985 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.