We offer a master degree in Social Work at Nazareth College. On the Rochester campus, Nazareth College's unique combination of programs enables you to learn to work collaboratively with students pursuing professions including teaching, physical therapy, nursing, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, public health, creative arts therapy, and music therapy.
This interprofessional experience prepares you to work with these teams in schools, mental health, veterans' services, substance abuse, rehabilitation, and health care settings.
What to Expect
- Field education
- International opportunities
- Service-Learning trips and alternative breaks
- Autism option
- Social Work Practice
- Field Practicum and Seminar
- Human Behavior and Social Environment
- Diagnostic Process: a Strength-Based Social Work Perspective
- Social Welfare Policy and Services
- Social Work Practice and Cultural Diversity
- Research Methods in Social Work
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work View 518 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- Professional Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- Request official transcripts from each college you attended
International35460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 985 USD per credit during 12 months.
National35460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 985 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.