The Environmental, Safety and Health Management program at the University of Findlay is ommitted to helping you reach your career goals. The University of Findlay's Emergency and Disaster Management Certificate prepares professionals and community members to help citizens and businesses to recover from any sort of disaster.
This course is ideal for professionals who work in industries surrounding emergency operations who are looking to increase their engagement and responsibility in the field, people who want to be prepared for natural or manmade disasters in order to protect themselves, their family, and their businesses, city and county officials and employees who will be directly engaged in the event of a disaster and nonprofit services who aim to serve the community in times of need.
This coursework provides students with the knowledge needed to apply advanced environmental concepts related to waste management, pollution prevention, and air quality to making today's industries more sustainable. The program is ideal for a professional looking to expand their skills, knowledge and abilities to become more marketable, particularly, people who have industrial and hazardous waste experience or a safety degree but need training in environmental management to achieve their career goal.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Environmental Health and Epidemiology
- Accounting and Financial Analysis for Technical Managers
- Public Policy and Communication
- Production Operations and Auditing
- Research Methods
- Project Management and Planning
- Risk Management for Managers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Management Environmental Sciences View 435 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Graduate applicants to the University of Findlay are students who have completed the equivalent of a U.S. four-year bachelor’s degree at either a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an institution recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education in their home country.
- When applying for admission, please select the application that is linked to the graduate program AND entry point you wish to start classes at the University of Findlay.
- The English Test Score requirements can be waived if the student can demonstrate English proficiency.
International675 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National675 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.