As an Healthcare Administration programme offered by Park University candidate, you’ll master the organizational, legal, financial, political and managerial aspects of health systems management. Our graduates are ready to meet the challenges of a global society with innovative approaches to leadership and problem solving.
Today’s health organizations need administrators who can manage the current health care landscape. We also need innovators who can lead the health sector in new directions. Park University’s Healthcare Administration graduate program offers students the opportunity to understand and master the organizational, legal, ethical, financial, political and managerial aspects of health systems management.
Our Healthcare Administration master’s degree program offers a unique curriculum designed specifically to meet the career needs of future leaders. Choose a general MHA track or one of nine concentrations. You can earn your degree entirely, or partially, online.
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operations Officer
- Department or Division Director, Manager or Supervisor
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Management of Health Information Systems
- Healthcare Finance
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Healthcare Administration
- Healthcare Economics and Policy
- Organization of Healthcare Delivery Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 1062 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Completed online Park University application form.
- Non-refundable application fee of $100 paid as part of application form.
- Official or unofficial transcripts from your college/university from all institutions attended. A minimum 2.75 or higher cumulative (overall) GPA is required based on a 4.0 scale.
- An Affidavit of Support signed by you sponsor and supporting bank statement(s) in US Dollars showing the ability to finance one year of study.
- Color copy of your passport, I-20 and visa and I-94.
- Additional Requirements: Most graduate programs will require additional supporting documentation.
International597 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 597 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National597 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 597 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.