Health Informatics from New England College prepares students with technical knowledge and organizational management skills to improve access to health data, with special emphasis on electronic health records, and thus contribute to the enhancement of delivery of healthcare across the world.
Graduates with Health Informatics from New England College will:
- Apply a range of concepts and tools to identify, analyze and creatively solve complex problems connected to the design and implementation of health informatics systems and documentation;
- Understand the main principles and practices of healthcare data management and how information technology can help improve patient care and meet organizational goals;
- Discuss and establish action plans to address regulatory and ethical issues in the management of health data;
- Interpret and use biomedical information across departmental units;
- Develop the expertise to manage data and data systems;
- Comprehend the challenges and opportunities of working effectively with other people across a wide array of departments, outside vendors, and individuals with diverse backgrounds who interact with health informatics systems and records;
- Build expertise in all business aspects of health informatics, including project management, organizational issues, communication plans, and strategic planning
- IT Project Management
- Information Security
- Principles of Health Informatics
- Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Knowledge Management in Healthcare
- Cloud Computing Concepts
- Data Mining for the Intelligent Business
- Database Design
- Information Visualization
- Python Programming
- Network Communications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Health Informatics View 2259 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Copy of unexpired passport
- Online application
- Declaration of finances
- English language proficiency score
- A U.S. equivalent of a four-year bachelor’s degree with a CGPA (cumulative grade point average) of a 2.75 or above is required.
International21204 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21204 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National21204 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21204 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.