At Seton Hill, we educate students to become clinically competent physician assistants who care for the whole patient - respecting diversity and delivering 'patient-centered' care that is ethically sound.
Why Choose Physician Assistant program from Seton Hill University?
- U.S. News & World Reports ranks Seton Hill's Physician Assistant Graduate Program one of the best in the nation - and the best in southwestern Pennsylvania.
- Collectively, Seton Hill's Physician Assistant Program faculty members have more than 120 years of clinical practice experience.
- 96% of Seton Hill's Physician Assistant Program graduates who have taken the Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam (PANCE) in the past five years have passed it on their first attempt. Pass Rate Report (PDF)
- Students entering the program as freshmen can earn their B.S. and their M.S. in only five years.
- Top-notch classroom, lab and clinical learning facilities and resources in the Boyle Health Sciences Center.
- Small classes allow students to work directly with faculty members in a supportive environment.
- Seton Hill’s Physician Assistant Student Society provides both undergraduate and graduate students in the Physician Assistant Program with opportunities for community service and attendance at statewide conferences.
- Seton Hill's program is fully-accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) through March 2024.
Your Career as a Physician Assistant
The job outlook for physician assistants is strong, and the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics expects it to grow much faster than the average. In 2017, physician assistants earned an average of $104,860 per year.
Career Services for LifeCareer Center Graphic
Seton Hill’s award-winning Career and Professional Development Center will work with your faculty advisors to provide you with the career preparation skills and placement services you need. Should you ever need them after you graduate, the Center’s services will remain available to you as a Seton Hill alumni.
- Clinical Year Orientation
- Behavioral Medicine
- Medical Ethics
- Human Gross Anatomy
- History & Physical
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics View 397 other Masters in Physics in United States
- Official undergraduate transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Official transcript(s) from any institution(s) in which postbaccalaureate or graduate course work was taken.
- Evidence of ability to do graduate work as indicated by a minimum undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.2.
- Three letters of recommendation written by appropriate professionals.
- An official course evaluation report from the World Education Service (WES) for all university courses taken.
International Applies to you1067 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1067 USD per credit and a duration of 0 .
National Applies to you1067 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1067 USD per credit and a duration of 0 .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.