Why a Healthcare Administration program from Seton Hill University?
- An Outstanding Reputation in the Health Sciences
Seton Hill has long been known for the rigor of its health sciences programs, the success of its health sciences graduates and the strength of its facilities, resources and partnerships in the local healthcare community.
- More Course Time Spent on Healthcare-Specific Learning
Seton Hill’s MBA in Healthcare Administration Program dedicates more course time to healthcare-specific business learning than any other MBA specialization in the region, with a focus on improving outcomes, reducing costs and upgrading the patient experience.
- So Many More Great Reasons.
Find out more about the MBA Program at Seton Hill University.
Your Career in Healthcare Administration
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of medical and health services managers is projected to grow 17% from 2014 – 2024, faster than the average for all occupations. Candidates with a master’s degree in health administration or a related field will have the best career prospects – in fact, U.S. News & World Report recently included health care administration as one of the “Top 5 Hot Jobs for MBA Graduates.”
An MBA with a specialization in healthcare often leads to management positions with:
- Medical Practices
- Nursing or Residential Care Facilities
- Home Healthcare Services
As a Seton Hill University MBA student, you will also have access to our award-winning Career and Professional Development Center that will continue after you graduate.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting (Business)
- Economics for Decision Making (Business)
- Project Management (Business)
- Intro to New Venture Development (Business)
- Human Resource Management (Business)
- Marketing and Sales Strategies
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Management View 1055 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- No GMAT or GRE required for admission.
- Six start times every year.
- Courses offered in the evenings, on the weekends, on campus and online.
- Accelerated option – earn your MBA in one year & move UP even faster!
- All courses taught by expert faculty who are also experienced business professionals.
- Loans, payment plans and military benefits available.
- 97% career placement rate for graduate programs.
International814 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 814 USD per credit and a duration of .
National814 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 814 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.