Healthcare Administration program from Seton Hill University adds to the student’s analytical, managerial, and communication capabilities and seeks to develop a strategic perspective, an awareness of the critical role of human resources in organizational success, and an ability to lead change. The curriculum is attentive to the individual development of students and the integration of their personal values with their professional activities.
- An Outstanding Reputation in the Health Sciences
Seton Hill has long been known for the rigor of its health sciences programs, the success of its health sciences graduates and the strength of its facilities, resources and partnerships in the local healthcare community.
- More Course Time Spent on Healthcare-Specific Learning
Seton Hill’s MBA in Healthcare Administration Program dedicates more course time to healthcare-specific business learning than any other MBA specialization in the region, with a focus on improving outcomes, reducing costs and upgrading the patient experience.
- So Many More Great Reasons.
Find out more about the MBA Program at Seton Hill University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Economics for Decision Making
- Project Management
- New Venture Development
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing and Sales Strategies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Management View 440 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- A completed graduate study application form.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and official undergraduate transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Official transcript(s) from any institution(s) in which post baccalaureate or graduate course work was completed.
- One academic or professional letter of recommendation.
- A current resume.
- A personal statement explaining how the Seton Hill graduate program can help you accomplish your professional goals.
International838 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 838 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National838 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 838 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.