Each candidate's experience is broadened through satisfactory completion of six graduate courses in chemical and biological engineering.
The typical duration of Chemical and Biological Engineering study at Princeton University is 18 to 24 months (three to four academic terms with summer in between); students admitted in candidacy for the M.S.E. degree typically have support from their employers or from external fellowships.
- Incompressible Fluid Mechanics
- Mathematical Methods of Engineering Analysis
- Advanced Thermodynamics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Chemical Engineering View 212 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible for admission to the Graduate School applicants must, before they are enrolled, hold a bachelor’s degree or its foreign equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Finalize resume/curriculum vitae.
- Gather email addresses and full names of three recommenders prior to submitting the application online. Letters of recommendation will be submitted using our electronic recommendation service.
- Arrange to have prerequisite test scores sent to Princeton.
- Be sure the statement of academic purpose outlines goals for graduate study.
International53890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53890 USD per year during 24 months.
National53890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53890 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Princeton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.