You will meet the academic and experiential requirements for licensure as a marriage and family therapist in the state of North Carolina, preparing you for the Association of Marital and Family Therapy Regulatory Boards (AMFTRB) at Pfeiffer University national examination in marital and family therapy. This Marriage and Family Therapy exam is accepted by most U.S. states and some territories;
The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education (COAMFTE).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Family Therapy: Children and Adolescents
- Advanced Human Growth and Development
- Advanced Psychopathology in the Family Context
- Diagnosis of Mental and Emotional Disorders
- Assessment and Treatment Planning in Family Therapy
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Counselling View 184 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
- Begin the online application process by completing the linked inquiry form.
- Submit your official transcripts from all undergraduate colleges attended.
- Depending on the program, submit your graduate admissions test scores. The Graduate Record Examination (GRE), Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) and Miller Analogies Test (MAT) are all acceptable.
- Submit a current professional resume. A combination of past academic achievement and related work experience may qualify applicants for a waiver of the testing requirement.
- Submit the required letters of recommendation.
International15640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 680 USD per credit during 36 months.
National15640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 680 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Albemarle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.