Alumni hold positions of leadership in every major healthcare organization in North and South Carolina.
The Health Administration curriculum at Pfeiffer University combines rigorous business and healthcare administration academics with practical experience for mastering the managerial, financial, legal and ethical considerations of today's competitive health services environment — while focusing on responsibility and ethical decision-making.
This program provides international study abroad opportunities in Canada, Austria and Germany.
- Organizational Communications
- Contemporary Health Administration
- Legal and Ethical Perspectives in Healthcare Administration
- Health Services Policy
- Health Economics
- Health Services Information Management
- Health Services Marketing
- Health Services Financial Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 1097 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Check the specific requirements of the graduate degree program to see if you have completed all prerequisite courses.
- Begin the online application process by completing the linked inquiry form.
- Submit your official transcripts from all undergraduate colleges attended.
- Depending on the program, submit your graduate admissions test scores. The Graduate Record Examination (GRE), Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) and Miller Analogies Test (MAT) are all acceptable.
- Submit a current professional resume. A combination of past academic achievement and related work experience may qualify applicants for a waiver of the testing requirement.
- Submit the required letters of recommendation.
International20400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 680 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 680 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Albemarle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.