The College of Education’s full-time, intensive teacher preparation program blends professional knowledge gained through experience in classroom settings with continuing academic preparation. In order to acquire a variety of experiences and to increase future job opportunities, our students normally participate in two placements. Students begin their placements at the beginning of the school year at assigned school sites in central and eastern Oregon and progress through a full-time student teaching experience.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Teaching as a Profession-SEC
- Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment I-SEC
- Secondary Classroom Management
- Development and Individual Differences: Seconda
- Teaching in a Diverse Society I-SEC
- Initial Fall Field Experience-SEC
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesTeaching View 1035 other Masters in Teaching in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Verification of finances through bank statements and Affidavit of Support.
- Graduate students must also apply for admission to the specific graduate program.
International422 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 422 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National404 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 404 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.