Curriculum and Instruction - Instructional Leadership (MSE) - Elementary Education from Wayne State College advanced candidates inquire, reflect and implement to create caring learning communities and facilitate learning for all students by meeting professional standards, demonstrating in consistent ways an advanced understanding and valuing by:
- professional dispositions that pervade every aspect of their profession.
- unique nature of individual learners--cognitively, linguistically, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- content required for their assigned position.
- effective strategies to foster engagement and build the relationships that lead to success.
- professional responsibility and professional skills required for their position.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduate Studies and Research
- Instructional Theory & Practice
- Fundmentals of Curriculum Development PK-16
- History/Philosophy of Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 486 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Successfully complete a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- Complete and submit the online Graduate Application for Admission a
- Request official transcript(s) for all college coursework
- The official transcript(s) must be original, have the official seal of the institution and the degree statement, and must be sent directly to WSC (the transcript(s) must not pass the student’s hands).
- Three reference forms or letters need to be submitted on your behalf. Eligible references are school administrators and current or previous employers. The recommendations cannot be from peers, people the student is currently supervising or has supervised in he past.
- Submit a Statement of Purpose to the Dean of the School of Education and Counseling
International6462 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 359 USD per credit during 24 months.
National6462 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 359 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.