Technical careers eventually lead you to a decision to continue in a technical track or move into a managerial position. The Master of Science in Engineering Management (MSEM) from Christian Brothers University is designed for professionals who have an undergraduate engineering, scientific or technical degree.
It blends your scientific approach to problem solving with leadership and business knowledge. This will give you the edge in furthering your career and enhances your ability to lead your company to a competitive advantage in the market place.
When you join the program, you can expect to improve your leadership, project management, financial management, strategic planning, technology transfer, ethical and legal perspectives, team relations and organizational behavior skills!
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theory and Applications in Engineering Management
- Engineering Financial Management and Accounting
- Quality Assurance
- Operations Research
- Technical Project Management
- Engineering Law
- Strategic Management in a Technical Environment
- Advanced Engineering Economy
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 1607 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be considered for admission for the upcoming Fall or Spring semester, you must submit a formal electronic or paper-based application to the Office of Admissions and pay the $100 application fee.
- SEND OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS: You must include all international supplemental documents in order for your application to be considered complete.
- CERTIFICATE OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT: All persons or agencies providing assistance to the applicant must complete this form. The bank statement(s) must be on official bank letterhead showing the availability of funds
- International students who have attended another college or university outside of the US will need to have their transcripts evaluated by World Education Services (WES).
International13750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 18 months.
National13750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Memphis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.