The University of La Verne’s Master of Health Administration program shares and implements the University’s commitment to personalized academic attention through small classes and one-on-one academic advising, as well as student-faculty learning and interaction with experienced staff.
Through MHA courses, students learn the economics of healthcare, organizational communications, and current trends and issues in health services. Through these courses, students also:
- gain an in-depth understanding of the complex facets of health services management;
- acquire specialized knowledge in understanding the structure and management of the healthcare industry;
- learn how to analyze issues and recognize trends with a critical perspective; and
- develop skills for integrating evolving trends in healthcare management, leadership, finance, human resources, and information technology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management and Organization Theory & Practice
- Current Trends and Issues in Health Services
- Financial and Cost Analysis
- Healthcare Economics
- Organizational Communications
- Ethical Issues in Health Services
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Recommended: application to be submitted at least one month prior to the semester/term you wish to begin (international students: at least two months)
DisciplinesHealth Management View 714 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university. (Doctoral programs may also require a master’s degree.) Students whose degrees were completed at foreign universities must submit notarized translations into English where appropriate. Such students may be required to have their degrees evaluated by a La Verne-approved evaluation service to determine equivalency to a bachelor’s degree from the United States. There is a fee for this service.
- A preferred GPA of 2.5 or above for the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate study, and a GPA of 3.0 for any graduate work.
- Letters of recommendation attesting to academic/professional competency.
- Demonstrated ability to write at an acceptable level for graduate study.
International29700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 825 USD per credit during 12 months.
National29700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 825 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for La Verne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.