About Health Administration at University of La Verne
The University of La Verne’s Master of Health Administration program shares and implements the University’s commitment to personalized academic attention through small classes and one-on-one academic advising, as well as student-faculty learning and interaction with experienced staff.
Through MHA courses, students learn the economics of healthcare, organizational communications, and current trends and issues in health services. Through these courses, students also:
- gain an in-depth understanding of the complex facets of health services management;
- acquire specialized knowledge in understanding the structure and management of the healthcare industry;
- learn how to analyze issues and recognize trends with a critical perspective; and
- develop skills for integrating evolving trends in healthcare management, leadership, finance, human resources, and information technology.
- Management and Organization Theory & Practice
- Current Trends and Issues in Health Services
- Financial and Cost Analysis
- Healthcare Economics
- Organizational Communications
- Ethical Issues in Health Services
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Recommended: application to be submitted at least one month prior to the semester/term you wish to begin (international students: at least two months)
DisciplinesHealth Administration View 1101 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- A preferred GPA of 2.5 or above for the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate study, and a GPA of 3.0 for any graduate work.
- Application for Admission
- Application fee
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Additional Requirements per Program
- Proof of English Proficiency
International30600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for La Verne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.