Health Administration (MHA) degree at Metropolitan State University of Denver provides you with a new online experience, backed by years of tradition. Students have the flexibility of online work, with the power of live interaction with your Professors.
The power of our program is the diversity of our students and faculty. They share one thing in common: a passion to work collaboratively to improve the health of our community.
MSU Denver MHA graduates have a variety of health care career opportunities as leaders in public, private and government sectors. The following are a few examples:
- Physician group practices
- Aging services and long-term care service sectors
- Home health agencies
- Health departments
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Health insurance providers
- Consulting firms
- Medical supply and equipment companies
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Red Cross
- American Hospital Association
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Health Care Systems and Organizational Structures
- Health Care Administration Theory and Application, Governance, and Leadership
- Health Care Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, Change, and Development
- Health Care Legal Principles, Compliance, and Ethics
- Population and Community Health
- Health Administration: Current Topics, Trends, Policy, and Sustainability
- Health Information Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 1384 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Graduate Admissions Application and pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee.
- Official transcripts are needed from all colleges and universities attended.
- Need three (3) professional references
- Submit a Personal Statement Video or Essay
International550 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 24 months.
National550 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.