School leaders who are trained at the University of La Verne are prepared to meet the academic and socio-emotional needs of diverse populations, communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, understand school funding and the power of resource optimization, and foster a school setting that can compete in the educational marketplace. Coursework can be applied to the California Preliminary Administrative Services Credential.
To provide maximum convenience and flexibility, the program is available at several locations throughout California, including La Verne, Bakersfield, Burbank, College of the Canyons, and Irvine.
- Develop intellectual leaders who are critical consumers of research, rely upon high quality research to drive educational decisions, and lead others to do so.
- Develop reflective leaders dedicated to working collaboratively to improve the instructional program for greater student achievement.
- Develop emotionally intelligent leaders who value the importance of building a school site team of administrators, classroom teachers, students, parents, and the community, working together for the benefit of the students.
- Integrate course work and experiences that are directly linked to the responsibilities of effective school leaders. Assignments strive to be rigorous, relevant, and directly connected to the real work of school leadership.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Human Resource Administration
- A, B, C Field Experience
- Organization Management and SchooVCommunity Collaboration
- Fiscal Resources Management and Policy Development
- School Law
- Education — A World View (Master's degree only)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1496 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Letters of recommendation attesting to academic/professional competency.
- Demonstrated ability to write at an acceptable level for graduate study.
- Completed application with non-refundable application fee. Fees submitted from outside the United States must be in international money orders written in US dollars (please ensure the applicant’s name is included on the money order).
- Statement of Purpose: Provide approximately a 200 word essay outlining goals for graduate study.
International680 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 680 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National680 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 680 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.