About Accounting at University of La Verne
The curriculum of University of La Verne’s Master of Science in Accounting program helps prepare those who wish to sit for the Certified Public Accountant exam and meet some of the requirements for the Certified Public Accountant licensure.
Students in the MS in Accounting program graduate with valuable skills and knowledge they can immediately apply to real-world problems and career opportunities, including how to:
- Translate accounting theory to real-world applications;
- Apply accounting knowledge, standards, rules, and regulations to business needs;;
- Think critically to solve accounting and business problems;
- Communicate effectively and write financial and business documents;
- Research accounting and business problems; and
- Employ ethical and responsible decision making and standards in accounting.
- Corporate Accounting and Reporting
- Auditing Standards and Practices
- Federal Taxation Concepts and Practices
- Economics for Decision Making
- Quantitative and Statistical Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Recommended: application to be submitted at least one month prior to the semester/term you wish to begin (international students: at least two months)
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 897 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Application for Admission
- Application fee
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Additional Requirements per Program
- Proof of English Proficiency
International14025 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 935 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14025 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 935 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for La Verne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.