As a student in the School of Business at the University of Wisconsin Madison, you will find yourself inspired by peers, staff, alumni, business leaders, and world-renowned faculty who are focused, collaborative, and engaged in every aspect of the student experience. You will join a highly ranked program that equips you to meet both academic and career challenges. Employers value School of Business graduates because of the comprehensive preparation this learning environment provides. Business - Operations and Technology Management graduates possess highly sought-after general management and specialized expertise in business.
Joining collaborative, inspiring, trustworthy, and progressive WSB alumni, Business Badgers graduate prepared to lead their organizations to success and transform the world of business.
- Apply business analytic tools and methods across various business functions (marketing, finance, supply chain, etc.) and industries (health care, finance, technology, etc.)
- Leverage expertise in data management software (e.g., SQL) & statistical programming (e.g., R, Python) to go from data to decisions
- Deliver insights and recommendations for organizations using cutting-edge descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics techniques
- Manage analytics projects, communicate professionally, and influence data-based changes within an organization
- Principles and Techniques of Quality Management
- Contemporary Topics
- Sustainable Approaches to System Improvement
- Reading and Research - Operations and Information Management
- Operations Research
- Logistics Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Technology Management View 2526 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Completed online admission application form
- Statement of purpose for graduate study
- Two essays in response to the application questions, and one survey response
- Standardized test scores (GMAT or GRE, as well as TOEFL or IELTS for international students only)
- Transcripts from each institution attended
- Three letters of recommendation, preferably from academics
- Current résumé or curriculum vitae (CV)
International25548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25548 USD per year during 24 months.
National25548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25548 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State12220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12220 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Madison
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.