We offer a master degree in Nonprofit and Civic Leadership at Drury University. Distinct from a MBA and a MPA in that the issues this degree focuses on are unique to the nonprofit and civic sectors, such as fundraising, grant writing, board leadership, issues management, social media and advocacy.
- Curriculum consists of 30 total credit hours, in 10 courses. Two courses are electives that can be chosen to fit your individual needs.
- Courses are offered in the evenings (starting 5:20 p.m. or later) during the week, and during the day on weekends. Courses include a mix of seated, blended (seated & online), and online formats in 8- or 16- week intervals (degree program is not currently offered 100% online).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Nonprofit and Civic Leadership
- Governance and Executive Leadership
- Fundraising and Philanthropy
- Financial Oversight for Nonprofit Organizations
- Seminar in Communication Ethics
- Social Advocacy
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 2258 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Drury Students - We will add your official Drury University transcript to your file for you. You do not need to send it to us.
- For program specific GPA requirements, visit the Graduate Academic Catalog.
- International Student Transcript Evaluation - Evaluation of all post-secondary education transcripts documented by a recognized international credential evaluator, e.g., World Education Services, Inc. (www.wes.org) or Educational Credential Evaluators (www.ece.org). Evaluation must be submitted in terms of U.S. semester credits, grade equivalents, grade point average, and authentication of documents.
International9240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during 18 months.
National9240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Springfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.