A master’s in Communication at Drury University prepares professionals for the role of communication director, public relations manager, communications strategist, writer/editor, and other positions requiring expertise in leadership, strategic planning, message development, digital communication, audience insights, organizational culture and integrated brand management.
- Select an emphasis: Integrated Marketing Communications or Organizational Leadership & Change.
- 30 credit hours, (10 courses) six of which are customizable electives.
- Two or three-year completion options. Can be completed in as few as 18 months.
- Courses include a mix of evening (seated), blended (seated & online), and fully online formats in 8- or 16- week intervals.
- Degree may be completed 100% online via a mix of synchronous (i.e. live Zoom meetings) and asynchronous (traditional online) delivery methods.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication & Ethics
- Public Relations & Corporate Writing
- Organizational Communication
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Strategic Issues Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Digital Communication View 73 other Masters in Corporate Communication in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Drury Students - We will add your official Drury University transcript to your file for you. You do not need to send it to us.
- For program specific GPA requirements, visit the Graduate Academic Catalog.
- International Student Transcript Evaluation - Evaluation of all post-secondary education transcripts documented by a recognized international credential evaluator, e.g., World Education Services, Inc. (www.wes.org) or Educational Credential Evaluators (www.ece.org). Evaluation must be submitted in terms of U.S. semester credits, grade equivalents, grade point average, and authentication of documents.
International462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during 18 months.
National462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Springfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.