This Occupational Therapy program from Husson University requires the following course work to be completed with a grade of C+ or better prior to entry into the M.S. in Occupational Therapy program:
- General Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Introduction to Research
- Principles of Sociology or Cultural Anthropology
- Anatomy and Physiology - 8 credits (6 in course work; 2 in lab)
- Human Growth and Development
- Prin of Human Movement Factors & Occupational Performance
- Occupational Analysis
- Theory & Assessment
- Professional Foundations of Occupational Therapy
- Functional Anatomy
- Professional Integration A: Advocacy and Social Context
- Integrative Health : Wellness
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 1622 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Applicants who have completed a 4-year undergraduate baccalaureate degree in another major and/or from another institution who would like an entry-level degree in occupational therapy may apply for the MS-only program.
- The Office of Graduate Admissions coordinates admission to the MS-only.
- Because MS only students already have an undergraduate degree they do not need to meet the general education requirements offered in the first two years of our program, but must meet pre-requisite courses listed below.
- The admissions requirements for this option include a bachelor's degree in a related or non-related field with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0.
International21300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 710 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 710 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bangor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.