Students enrolled in this program will develop an understanding of effective school organization, management and leadership.
This program is for individuals who want to start the path to becoming a school administrator or school principal.
The Master of Arts in Education Leadership program from Concordia University, St. Paul with an emphasis in Educational Leadership prepares highly effective professionals, decision making, and reflective leaders for educational settings. The coursework is designed to be sequential and offered face-to-face and online.
Responsive to Career planning needs
- CSP’s Office of Career Development provides many resources to support students and alumni with their career goals, including help with employment and graduate school research, resumes, networking, and interview skills.
- Our integrated career development plan meets you where you are and provides you with tools and strategies to support you in achieving your current and future career goals.
- Find an internship or network with employers through Concordia’s vast base of local partners.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Educational Issues
- Educational Research and Applications
- Leadership and Human Resources Management in Education
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Education
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Supervision and Improvement of Instruction
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 3513 other Masters in Education in United States
- Online Application: Create an account and submit our online application. Once submitted, you can follow your application process through the application portal.
- Official College Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from an accreditor that is recognized by the US Department of Education stating the conferral of the Bachelor’s degree or higher with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- Personal Statement
International395 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 395 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National395 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 395 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.