CYBERSECURITY CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Graduates with a Cybersecurity degree offered by St. Mary's University can provide expertise in the public and private sectors, benefiting the needs of large and small businesses, the U.S. government and military, contractors and research organizations.
In San Antonio alone, the cybersecurity field is rapidly growing, with employers including NSA/CSS Texas; the 24th Air Force (Air Forces Cyber); the 25th Air Force (Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance); the U.S. Air Force Cryptologic and Cyber Systems Division; and numerous military contractors such as General Dynamics, Raytheon, and Booz Allen Hamilton located in the area.
Additionally, Southwest Research Institute, USAA, Rackspace, Digital Defense and IPSecure represent a few of many private organizations that hire cybersecurity professionals.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Mathematics for Cryptography
- Advanced Network and Data Communication/Computer Networking
- Computer Security and Privacy
- Software Security
- Applied Cryptography
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIT Security View 183 other Masters in IT Security in United States
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or a related discipline. Applicants who earned a bachelor’s degree in a closely related discipline, such as Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or Physics may be admitted with the provision that they take the prerequisite courses listed below.
- Submit a completed application form, a written statement of purpose indicating the applicant’s interests and objectives, two letters of recommendation concerning the applicant’s potential for succeeding in the graduate program, and official transcripts of all college-level work.
International980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 980 USD per credit and a duration of .
National980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 980 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.