MASTERS PROGRAM IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
A Computer Science master’s degree offered by St. Mary's University prepares graduates to write software and work with operating systems and architecture. It is a hands-on way to learn computing skills and will prepare you to understand algorithms, software architecture, design patterns, data structures and coding techniques.
The Master of Science in Computer Science program at St. Mary’s prepares students to manage a software development project from analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance.
CS professionals often work in jobs such as:
- Software development engineer
- Computer programmer
- Web developer
More informationVisit official programme website
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Files and Database
- Advanced Computer Networks
- Advanced Software Engineering
- Hardware & Operating Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 785 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Apply Online (no fee)
- Official transcript(s) from all institutions attended. All international transcripts must be recorded in English or officially translated to English. If these documents are written in a language other than English, a certified translation in English must be provided together with the original language records. Any translated record should be a literal and not an interpretive translation.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Financial Guarantee
- Copy of your passport
International980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 980 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 980 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.