Students are offered a curriculum that is appropriate to both their individual needs and their needs relating to classroom instruction.
This Elementary & Middle-Level Mathematics Education program from Bemidji State University is 34-36 credits, which include coursework in education, mathematics electives and pedagogy, and some relevant computer science. Students will be expected to complete a two-credit research paper.
For complete current program requirements, please go to the current catalog; select Graduate Programs located on the right side.
- Intermediate Algebra
- Math Reasoning
- College Algebra
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Mathematics View 563 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- Graduate Application for Admission
- $20 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts of bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Overall undergraduate GPA: 2.75
- A copy of current teaching license
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from a previous employer/professor
- International students must provide Proof of English Proficiency.
International432 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 432 USD per credit and a duration of .
National432 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 432 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.