Students are offered a curriculum that is appropriate to both their individual needs and their needs relating to classroom instruction.
This Elementary and Middle-Level Mathematics Education program of the Bemidji State University is 34-36 credits, which include coursework in education, mathematics electives and pedagogy, and some relevant computer science. Students will be expected to complete a two-credit research paper.
- Educational Research
- Advanced Educational Psychology
- Assessment in the Mathematics Classroom
- Number Sense For Teachers
- Number Concepts for Teachers
- Number Theory For Teachers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPrimary Education Secondary Education View 258 other Masters in Primary Education in United States
- Graduate Application for Admission
- $20 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts of bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Overall undergraduate GPA: 2.75
- A copy of current teaching license
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from a previous employer/professor
- International students must provide Proof of English Proficiency.
International5938 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2969 USD per semester during 12 months.
National5938 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2969 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Bemidji
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.