Do you dream of making a difference through working as a member of a federal, state, local or non-profit agency or as a decision maker within the public sector? Does the idea of serving your fellow man through the private sector or within a government entity appeal to you? Troy University Master of Public Administration degree program excels in training public leaders and provides an excellent foundation for a career or advancement in public service.
Students can choose from one of five concentrations:
- Public management
- Public health administration
- Non-profit management
- Public human resource management
- National security affairs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Contemporary American Foreign Policy
- Survey of International Relations
- International Law
- Geostrategic Studies
- Seminar in International Relations
- National Security Policy
- International Power and Influence
- Military Strategy and International Relations
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Administration View 508 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited university with a minimum overall undergraduate grade point average of 2.5 (4.0 scale) or a 3.0 grade point average on the last 30 semester hours and
- Have an acceptable score on the appropriate entrance exam - official test score required,.
- Provide an official letter of recommendation.
International850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
National850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
In-State425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 425 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.