About Physician Assistant Studies
The Physician Assistant Studies program of Wingate University is dedicated to developing educated, productive and ethical physician assistants to serve the healthcare needs of the communities in which they practice.
Our philosophy is simple: We strive to prepare compassionate, skilled physician assistants to excel in the profession.
A dedicated faculty firmly believes in this philosophy. Plus we have amazing students committed to building lives of healing and compassion. We know that becoming a physician assistant is not a snap decision. Chances are, you’ve thought about your life’s work for a long time. That’s why we owe you the best educational experience possible to seek your goals.
You see, we like knowing that we have a part in preparing the kind of people who don’t come along every day, who want to make the world a better place. That’s definitely one thing we have in common. You’ll find that’s just the beginning, but what a beginning it is.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureReal-time Learning at Two Locations
- The Wingate University Physician Assistant Studies Program admits one class each year, beginning in late August. Forty students are admitted to the Wingate campus and 15 to the Hendersonville campus.
- The programs use synchronous distance learning, wherein faculty interact in real time with students, regardless of which Wingate University location they’re attending. Every student can engage with other students at both locations during class.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Nursing Health Sciences View 685 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Wingate University Physician Assistant Studies program uses Central Application Service for Physician Assistants(CASPA) as our admissions application for the programs in Wingate and Hendersonville, NC. As an applicant, you will be asked to choose a campus before submitting the application to CASPA. Please note that you can be considered for admission to the program for only one campus. All admissions are handled by a single admissions officer, who oversees the process for both campuses.
- There are 20 seats on the Hendersonville campus. The Wingate campus accepts 40 students.
- There is no supplemental application for this program. The only document that must be submitted directly to the PA program is your official GRE scores report.
International26000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National26000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.