The Wingate University Physician Assistant Studies Program is dedicated to developing educated, productive and ethical physician assistants to serve the healthcare needs of the communities in which they practice.
Our philosophy is simple: We strive to prepare compassionate, skilled physician assistants to excel in the profession.
A dedicated faculty firmly believes in this philosophy. Plus we have amazing students committed to building lives of healing and compassion. We know that becoming a physician assistant is not a snap decision. Chances are, you’ve thought about your life’s work for a long time. That’s why we owe you the best educational experience possible to seek your goals.
You see, we like knowing that we have a part in preparing the kind of people who don’t come along every day, who want to make the world a better place. That’s definitely one thing we have in common. You’ll find that’s just the beginning, but what a beginning it is.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureReal-time Learning at Two Locations
- The Wingate University Physician Assistant Studies Program admits one class each year, beginning in late August. Forty students are admitted to the Wingate campus and 15 to the Hendersonville campus.
- The programs use synchronous distance learning, wherein faculty interact in real time with students, regardless of which Wingate University location they’re attending. Every student can engage with other students at both locations during class.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Because we use a rolling admissions process, there is no deadline to apply.
DisciplinesPhysics Educational Research View 206 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
- The Wingate University Physician Assistant Studies program uses Central Application Service for Physician Assistants(CASPA) as our admissions application for the programs in Wingate and Hendersonville, NC. As an applicant, you will be asked to choose a campus before submitting the application to CASPA.
- There are 20 seats on the Hendersonville campus. The Wingate campus accepts 40 students.
- There is no supplemental application for this program. The only document that must be submitted directly to the PA program is your official GRE scores report.
International24300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12150 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National24300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12150 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.