The degree is open to domestic and international students who have earned an undergraduate degree in accounting, business, or another academic area. Full- and part-time course loads are available, with classes held during the day. For our program, 20% of the courses are taught online.
- Advanced Accounting I
- Advanced Accounting II
- Modeling of Advanced Tax Issues
- Advanced Taxation of Business and Property
- Advanced Auditing
- Financial Accounting Concepts, Analysis and
- Advanced Managerial Accounting
- Financial Institutions and Management
- Special Accounting Topics
- Accounting Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 548 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Complete the GMAT exam if you did not receive an undergraduate degree from Wingate University). Our institutional code is 00G-NM-92.
- Fill out our online application below.
- Submit two completed recommendation forms.
- Complete and submit the MAC Transcript Request Form (PDF)
- Submit a current résumé and a letter of intent and professional goals.
- Schedule an interview with an admissions representative.
International575 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 575 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National575 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 575 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.