Marymount University’s full-time Cybersecurity faculty members – all of whom hold advanced degrees – are hands-on practitioners and scholars.
They conduct research, participate in professional activities including congressional committees, and continually participate in professional development opportunities. Adjunct faculty members support the program, bringing their real-world experience from such organizations as the FBI, Department of Labor, the Aerospace Corporation, Noblis, the Department of the Navy, and ManTech.
- Advanced Computer Security
- Security and Privacy of Electronic Documents
- Cybersecurity: Law, Policy, Ethics, and Compliance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 1067 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
All applicants must submit the following items to be considered for admission:
- a completed application form with the nonrefundable application fee of $40
- the recommendation form completed by a high school counselor or other appropriate school official
- evidence of graduation or expected graduation from an accredited high school (Marymount will also consider on a case-by-case basis students who have participated in an approved home-school program)
- a high school transcript showing academic performance and a minimum of 15 high school credits in preparatory courses
International34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1140 USD per credit during 12 months.
National34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1140 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Arlington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.