The Health Informatics (MSHI) program at Logan University program focuses particularly on healthcare information systems. Students will learn–from multiple perspectives–the impact of health informatics on the continuum of patient care. Graduates can find careers in such places as hospitals, clinics, insurance organizations, academia, research, vendor companies, and consulting firms.
- Synthesizing and applying concepts, theories, principles, and research from healthcare, health informatics, and healthcare-related disciplines.
- Improving the quality, safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of health care delivery through the use of health informatics.
- Demonstrating professional communication skills and techniques.
- Integrating ethical, legal, economic, and cultural considerations in the application and promotion of health informatics.
The HIMSS Academic Organizational Affiliate program is a way to share industry knowledge and educate students on critical issues that will help them succeed in health IT. The program gives Logan access to educational content, industry news, networking opportunities and discounted resources, not to mention a variety of student-focused benefits.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Systems Management
- Data Management in Healthcare
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Health Informatics
- Current Topics in Health Informatics
- Project Management
- Business and Financial Skills tor Health Intormatics Professionals
- Introduction to Health Informatics
- Research Methods in Health Care
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Health Informatics View 508 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- An applicant must have earned a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, (CHEA) or U.S. Department of Education.
- An applicant must present a minimum cumulative grade point average of a 2.50 on a 4.00 scale in their qualifying bachelor’s degree.
- An applicant with qualifying post undergraduate coursework may have those courses and cumulative GPA re-evaluated by the Admissions Committee.
International13500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
National13500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State13500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.