The School of Education, in keeping with the general goals of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, embraces a threefold mission of teaching, research, and service. With these purposes in mind, the school's graduate programs are designed to meet the needs of professional educators who seek to further their knowledge, understanding, and skills relating to educational processes. These professionals vary in their career orientations. Some are employed in (or wish to become employed in) educational institutions, and others, in agencies and organizations performing noninstructional educational functions.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Autism in Our Communities: An Interdisciplinary Perspective
- Introduction to Early Childhood Development: Birth to Eight
- Models of Early Childhood Service Delivery
For more information, please visit the program website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3508 other Masters in Education in United States
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- The equivalent of an undergraduate major in the chosen subject area
- Completion of a minimum of 40 semester hours of advanced coursework
- Completion of at least two consecutive semesters in residence
- Completion of all required and elective courses within five years of admission
- Passing scores on the Teaching Performance Assessment (edTPA), which synthesizes coursework and experiences as related to state and national standards and is required for North Carolina teaching license recommendation
International29424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14712 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National12212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6106 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.