The Marketing programme is offered by EADA Business School.
The Master in Marketing is built around 5 pillars that immerse you in the modern practice of Marketing Management.
- Business Growth. Gain a solid base for understanding the role of Marketing in developing any business – so you will be adding tangible value from day one of your next job.
- Marketing Strategy for a Digital World. Marketing is faster, more experimental, more technical and more responsive than ever - get at the heart of how to design marketing strategies that drive growth, now and in the future.
- Marketing Practice in a Connected World. Learn the Marketing tools for your immediate career goals – you will immerse yourself in the latest professional practice of areas such as Brand Management, Analytics & Insight-Driven Marketing, Multichannel Communication & Sales.
- Leadership programme. Bring out the leader in you and learn how to get the most from yourself and from others in the exclusive personal development programme at EADA’s Residential Training Campus.
- Going Beyond. Make the most of your EADA experience and complete your profile by joining optional extracurricular activities which will broaden your experience and opportunities: Coding Academy (Le Wagon), Entrepreneurship and Consulting Clubs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Marketing – Creating Value
- Market Research & Testing
- Consumer Behaviour & Customer Journeys
- Brand Management & Communication Strategy
- Channel Strategy
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 14 other Masters in Digital Communication in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of university degree (required for candidates who have completed their degree only)
- University transcripts
- Passport photo
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Copy of foreign passport or Spanish ID
International21800 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21800 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA21800 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21800 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.