At Nonprofit Leadership from University of Pennsylvania you will learn to create social impact through thoughtful, inventive, and meaningful work in nonprofits, charitable foundations, international NGOs, and more. The Leadership Practicum enhances your understanding of leadership in nonprofits and social enterprises and fosters a commitment by nonprofit leaders to cultivate the next generation of transformative leaders. You’ll witness leadership in action and benefit from individual mentoring and leadership development.
This program is ideal for existing nonprofit professionals, those looking to launch their careers, or career changers from other sectors.
Interpersonal Dynamics In Nonprofits That Thrive
Ethics and the Pursuit of Social Impact
Data Analysis for Social Impact
The Nonprofit Sector: Concepts and Theories
Strategic Management and Leadership of Nonprofits
- 10 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications will be accepted and considered after January 15th only if slots remain to be filled in the program.
DisciplinesLeadership View 511 other Masters in Leadership in United States
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university anywhere in the world;
- Have a grade point average (GPA) that reflects strong academic ability;
- For international applicants whose first language is not English, TOEFL score (Institutional Code 2926; Department Code 95) of 100 or higher or IELTS score of 7.5 or higher taken within the last two years.
- Application Essay
- Each application requires three letters of recommendation. Letters of recommendation should be submitted directly to the online application.
- Applicants are not required to submit GRE scores, but we will consider test scores if an applicant chooses to submit them.
- Admissions Interview
- You must submit a resume as part of your online application.
International62650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 62650 USD per year during 10 months.
National62650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 62650 USD per year during 10 months.
Per Course Tuition $6,256 part time
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.