The Business Analytics program of University of Pennsylvania makes extensive use of statistical analysis, and the applications of business analytics span all functional areas.
- Business analytics has emerged in recent years as a powerful and required capability for firms in competitive markets. The quantity, quality and diversity of available data have never been greater, which has created new and significant opportunities for organizations to use data to improve their decisions with respect to both internal resources as well as external interactions with suppliers and customers.
- Students choosing the Business Analytics MBA major are ideally suited for the growing set of careers broadly defined under the header of “data science” with responsibilities for managing and analyzing data. In addition, the major provides an excellent complement to students who choose to focus on one of the functional areas of business (e.g., accounting, finance, marketing, operations).
- Regression Analysis for Business
- Accelerated Regression Analysis for Business
- Quality and Productivity
- Operations Strategy
- Business Analytics
- Financial Reporting and Business Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 470 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Background information
- Aplication fee
- Letters of recommendation
- English language tests
International83230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 83230 USD per year during 24 months.
National83230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 83230 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.